Horizontal Lives

True Tales of the Infamous Courtesan: Persephone N. Hades and her Horizontal Life underground. How she got there, her mis-adventures and her struggle to re-surface.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Q & A's?

The past few months, I noticed many of my Clients, when we chat, begin a mode of converstation by saying,

"Do you mind if I ask you something about your business? I mean, if it's too personal, you don;t have to answer but I've always wondered if and what it was like when..."

So I am inviting anyone who reads this, to ask me any curiousities regarding this Underground Life either through the Comments or via email.

I would love to know what you wonder about and I would love to try and discover what I feel about what you ask.

love,
Persephone

7 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger DC/MD~HipChick said...

I LOVE your blog, chica! I read constantly.
FYI I have linked you on my blog so others can read too... hope that's alright.
~HipChick

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Dc/MD..I like your blog too! I just went to it..very funny!
I don't know how to link other blogs to mine--but if I can figure it out, I'll link yours to mine...
xx
Persephone

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan too. You tell wild stories!

Here's a question: Have you ever been found out by someone from your "ordinary" life? Or had close calls? What did you do?

B.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger DC/MD~HipChick said...

Persephone~ you make a profession that some would call sordid seem natural and beautiful between adults.However while you are fulflling fantasies and shattering expectations you are also running a business.
1) Do you ever set daily/monthly goals? like ok, "I need to see x number of clients this month."
2) Have you ever had to raise your fees with your current clientle and if so, how did they hande it?
3)You mentioned how pricey your present location is... Have you ever thought about living in a different area and running the business in a separeate location?(I don't know if this is cost effecive but I wondered about it as I read previous posts)
4) Have you done any financial planning?
5) would you ever work with another agency again?

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Samurai Warrior said...

Persephone,

What does a Courtesan like yourself dream about? Both when you're awake and when you're asleep. Curious minds would like to know....

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you Persephone. Hope all is well and you don't give up on your ventures.

Hope to talk soon~
Peter

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Editor Choice said...

Quality blog, enjoyed it. I will comeback.
I wanted just to mention an interesting site about Religions. With more than 500 pages, Religion News and Articles: Religion Universe: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism (Daoism) and many others

 

Post a Comment

<< Home