Horizontal Lives

True Tales of the Infamous Courtesan: Persephone N. Hades and her Horizontal Life underground. How she got there, her mis-adventures and her struggle to re-surface.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Pompano's Inquiries


To ‘Pompano’ who wrote via personal email:


To your first question:
Yes indeed. These are first drafts and only first drafts.

For a few reasons.
I wanted to just write whatever inspired me on any given day.
I wanted to just keep a sort of ‘daily diary in the life of…’
I wanted to try and keep the posts daily/semi-daily and if I was to edit them,
They would end up being monthly instead.


So please forgive some of the clumsiness in the writing.
The clunkiness of some of the phrasings. (See?)


To the second inquiry:
Yes indeed. I do lump Dentists in with Doctors and do not accept either Profession as Clientele.


However, I did see one Dentist for a time and actually had one of the sexiest, out-there times in my business that I can remember.


If you give me a few days, I will collect my remembrances of those deranged Dental meetings and blog them, dedicated to you, Pompano!


Thanks for asking!


Persephone



2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand Dentist's are quite good at filling cavities.

If you don't do dentists and Doctors who cleans your teeth and gives you prescriptions for that occasional nasty cold?

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I do do Dentists and Doctors if I am their Client..I just refuse to have them as mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home