Horizontal Lives

True Tales of the Infamous Courtesan: Persephone N. Hades and her Horizontal Life underground. How she got there, her mis-adventures and her struggle to re-surface.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Muse-Ing

My friend, the brilliant Playwright I spoke about in an earlier Blog:

The one who wrote the play "Jane Ho", has finally had some luck and recognition come his way.

His Play will open Off-Broadway on October 10th of this year.

If you would like to read his comments to this Blog, he has written in the comment sections of several pieces such as: "Cheerio..." and a few others under the pseudonym: 'TheatreNYC'.

Johnny,

I am blessed to be your friend.

And I am unspeakably honored to be considered your "Muse."

More than anything, I hope to be with you to hold your sweaty palm during opening night.


2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if this is curious, synchronistic, amusing , serious or irrelevant. I googled JAN HO to find out more about the play and found an actually Jane Ho who has a law practice in Baltimore I believe. Is there info on the play online and where can we access it. I would like to attend if possible
PITA

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PITA,
Jane Ho will be a play off broadway soon, in October and you can probably find notices of it's opening in the Village Voice and etc...however, I did ask the Playwright to post on the comments here more info for you...!
Love
Persephone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home