Horizontal Lives

True Tales of the Infamous Courtesan: Persephone N. Hades and her Horizontal Life underground. How she got there, her mis-adventures and her struggle to re-surface.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Words Fail Me


He: I tried to write you a review about you, but it comes out so stupid.

Me: What’s sounds stupid about it?

He: The sex we have is beyond anything I’ve experienced, but when I go to write about it, it comes out so mundane. Why is that?

Me: I know what you mean. I have the same problem. I try to write about the sexual aspect and it just sounds like a bad Penthouse article.

He: So what is it?

Me: I don’t know.

He: It sounds that way in other people’s reviews as well. You can feel they are trying to say the experience they had with you is special but it just comes out—

Me: All cock entering pussy?

He: Yeah. So when you write about it, how do you describe it?

Me: I don’t know. I find I don’t.

He: So what do you say?

Me: I guess I find myself writing about what happens conversationally and otherwise between us and tend to gloss over the sex.

He: But that’s the most amazing part.

Me: It is, isn’t it?

He: You’re right.

Me: About which part?

He: The other stuff—the conversation, the sharing of intimate thoughts.

Me: In what way?

He: That creates the connection. And it’s the connection that makes the sex what it is. So you’re right to speak about the conversation, what’s shared.

Me: Maybe. But I’m still trying to find a way to describe the sex in a way that lifts it to the Art-Form it is. Or can be.

He: Just describe what you do, and what I feel. Try it in your next article.

Me: Oh gosh. Are you putting me to work?

He: In a minute, yes. Promise you’ll try.

Me: I’ll try. Harder done than said my love.

He: Couldn’t have said it better. C’mere.

We are stumped so we have sex.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

essentially the type of encounter you describe is what I call transverbal or experiential but transcending the ability to transmit the experience verbally Which is why the "cock entering pussy" syndrome. the physical action is quite verbally transmitable, but this merely serves to to glorify the act at the expense of the context in which the act takes place. And the act and the context are a synergistic whole which cannot be adequately expressed or reduced to verbal terms and cannot be seperated and shouldn't be

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger delightfully-wonderful said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
You must peep out my lawsuit cash advance blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home