Horizontal Lives

True Tales of the Infamous Courtesan: Persephone N. Hades and her Horizontal Life underground. How she got there, her mis-adventures and her struggle to re-surface.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Will Write Again Tonight. Provided I Am Not In Jail.

Woke up intrepid with a thumping head. Gulp back Advil trying to ascertain through the morning fog in my head what is upcoming today that puts me in such a state. Recall there are two new clients on the roster. Made appointments last week. See new clients all the time. What's different?

Must have screened them but can't remember how well.

Also, recieved an email last night from the owner of an ad site wishing me good holidays. But finished by telling me to be safe out there 'with all that's going on in NYC'.

(Referring to the bust of 'American Beauties' Agency.)

The Religious Zealousy of the Papa closing in with lassos on the Regions.

Usually they don't want little girls like me. But it's happened before. Could happen again. Nothing to do but go forward into the day. Will remember at work, to place warm clothes in a convienient place in case they intent to freeze me for awhile.

Will write again tonight, provided I am not in jail.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, may goddess be with you

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger cash advance st louis350 said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I know that you love my work so, look up my cash advance philadelphia blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home